WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE TOUR
1. Technical and informational support throughout the process from the placement of the application and till the return from the trip. We do not use the labor of hired workers who respond to letters and calls on the crib. We will tell you about what we did by ourselves and you will see that we ate not one flock of dogs.
In case you have any questions about work in the Chernobyl zone system, you are more than welcome to use our email which is firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you have any questions regarding organizational issues, starting from planning the route to Kiev and concluding with safety recommendations in the Exclusion Zone, you are most welcome to write to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to mail, starting from 10 to 20 due to Kiev time on weekdays your questions will be answered by phone: Kyiv, +380 95 000 1986, +380 96 100 1986, +380 73 100 1986. Also, do not forget about our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/chernobylzone
2. Transport service throughout the trip provides cars with an experienced driver on individual trips or comfortable buses with air conditioning and documentary films on the road for groups. All our drivers have been in the Exclusion Zone many times already, so they can minimize delays on the road, even in severe weather conditions. In particular, during the unprecedented snowfall in March-2013, which paralyzed the whole of Kiev, we were the only group in those days, which did not have to dig its bus along the road. The transportation will take you near the Southern terminal of the railway station in Kiev in the morning and return in the evening right over there. In case of an individual trip, we can pick you up from anywhere in Kiev and return to any other point of the city.
3. Experienced guides who know how to talk about everything you can see are really interesting. If the words “guide” and “tour” cause dreary reminiscences of “streaming” tour groups, boring bubbles on a piece of paper and thoughts, we will prove that among explaining and showing there are people who are in love in their work. All our attendants have a lot of experience in examining the Exclusion Zone and the ability to interest everyone.
4. Registration of permits for visiting the Exclusion Zone. We are doing our best to get this part of the process down to two simple things for you: to send us your passport details, and to come with the indicated passport to the meeting point.
5. Trips for 2 or 3 days. Accommodation in a hotel in the city of Chernobyl with service in rooms for 1, 2 or 3 people, amenities and hot water are included. Additionally, you will receive abundant and delicious food in the dining room. On a one-day trip, meals can be ordered separately.