Route the two-day trip:
- The checkpoint "Dityatki" verification of documents.
- Arrival at the hotel Chernobyl, check in 2-3-beds rooms.
- Village of Zalesye (abandoned 30 years ago houses, club, hospital..)
- 10-kilometer zone checkpoint "Lelev".
- Kopachi village, almost buried in 1992, the kindergarten Radio phobia test.
- "Red Forest" and stele "Pripyat".
- Walking tour around the city of Pripyat (4-5 hours). A large group is usually divided into 2-3 small, each of which follows along its route. The two-day trip is usually a route for wants to see the most popular objects, and for those who have already been on our trips, and wants to visit more. The first route covers the most famous objects ghost town: a public center "Energetic", an amusement park with a Ferris wheel, a stadium, a cinema "Prometheus", kindergarten, school, swimming pool "Azure", the city marina, the hotel "Polesie", the police, fire department, hospital, houses (list of objects may vary depending on availability and weather). The second includes these objects and other options.
Return to Chernobyl, dosimetry checkpoint "Lelev" and a delicious dinner of imported products in the Chernobyl cafe (optional, $ 5)..
- Chernobyl town Walk: Memorial Park, the memorial "To those who saved the world" near the firehouse, robotics exhibition.
- Evening in good company in the hotel, “Chernobyl Booze Party” , “Chernobyl Zombie Experience”, stories from the employees of the Zone and just peace dialogue.
- Breakfest in the cafe of Chernobyl.
- “Russian Woodpecker” – top secret weapon of the “Cold War”( "Chernobyl-2"), 150-meter antenna.
- Cooling towers of unfinished 5th and 6th reactor units.
- Chernobyl cooling pond and visit an abandoned experimental radiobiology lab.
- Fotostop on the way to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, on the contrary unfinished 5th reactor and spent fuel storage facility.
- The territory of Chernobyl NPP : Memorial near the administrative building, feeding catfish (in the late Spring, Summer time and Autumn beginning), "Shelter" over reactor #4 (300 meters from the object "Shelter") and the New Safe Confinement ( "Arch").
- Abandoned recreation camp "Emerald".
- Visit to the squatters in exclusion zone villages.
- Delicious dinner of imported products in the Chernobyl dining room (optional, $ 5).
- Dosimetry checkpoint "Dityatki" and leaving the Zone.